WEBA Minutes 11/13/18November 13, 2018
WEBA Meeting Minutes 2/12/2019February 12, 2019
West End Business Association Minutes December 2018
- LOCAL SOLUTIONS HOLIDAY PARTY: Join Sustainable Seacoast in at Great Rhythm Brewing in the West End TOMORROW from 6-8 pm to celebrate the amazing businesses and organizations on the Seacoast moving forward with positive, sustainable changes for our environment. Collaborate with local, like-minded businesses. First 50 guests receive a free beer ticket.
- WSCA HOLIDAY PARTY: Open House Friday from 7-9 pm. Live broadcast. Tours. Meet your favorite host. Holiday gift basket raffle. Business owners who want to donate items to the baskets, please contact John Nash for shout-outs for your biz on the radio. 9 pm: Live Show! Johnathan Blakeslee and the Band of Fronds.
- TOTE AROUND TOWN: We all had a blast at Tote Around Town this weekend and encourage all of the West End Businesses to participate in 2019.
- GINGERBREAD HOUSE CONTEST: is currently on display at Discover Portsmouth.
- FORMAL ORGANIZATION: Thanks to Keith Tharp of Kate and Keith Photography, we now officially have a WEBA EIN so we can open a bank account and send and receive money as a formal, volunteer organization.
|Sara Curry, Blaze Yoga & Pilates
Jeanne Russell, Portsmouth Center for Yoga and the Arts/Music Together
Wes Tator, eXp Realty/Citizens’ Climate Lobby
Kathleen Soldati, Discover Portsmouth
Jonathan Blakeslee, White Heron Tea, Coffee & Records
Christina Traurig, Resident, *looking to move biz to WE in 2020
Dawn Saari, West End Resident/Therapist
Monique Shevlin, Signature Title & Escrow
Catherine Plouffe, Gateway Taiji
Douglas Robertson, Connections Peer Support Center
Stephen Taylor, Resident/Sauce Box Marketing
Nick Logiudice, Resident/Sauce Box Marketing
Sean MacDonald, Rocket Fuel Only Screenprinting
Kristen Thornton, Great Rhythm Brewing
John Nash, WSCA/Portsmouth Community Radio
Kate Harris and Keith Tharp, Sustainable Seacoast and Kate and Keith Photography
Dan Umbro, Fishnet Media
Sarah Blanchette, The Wrap Shack