Present: Sara Curry, Bikram Yoga, Dan Umbro, Fishnet Media, Johnathan Blakeslee, White Heron Tea, Monique Shevlin, Signature Escrow and Title, Campbell Lozuaway-McComsey, STREET, Jacob Scanlon, Signature Title, Katherine Plouffe, Gateway Taiji, Melissa Lockhart, Herold Family Dentistry, Ed Hayes, Ricci Lumber, Janet MacCausland, Vizuluxe, Krystyna Dudka, Red Post Realty, Keith Tharp, Kate and Keith Photography and Sustainable Seacoast, Joanne Burchuk, Lighthouse Physical Therapy, Karen Meader, I like that!, Wes Tator, eXp Realty/Citizen’s Climate Lobby, Steve Mailhot, Dogland, Ned Raynold, City Council/Resident, Dan Miller and Kristen Thornton, Great Rhythm Brewing, Sean MacDonald, Rocketfuel Only, Jesse Ware, Futuro Construction. Tanya Hart, Oomph Salon. Greg Burdwood, Connections Peer Support Center, Brendan Vesey, Pompette (new restaurant in Frank Jones Fermentation Building).
- NORTH MILL POND RE-ZONING: Ed Hayes and Doug Pinciaro visited the meeting last month to talk about their re-zoning and development proposal for North Mill pond and the West End Greenway. That proposal went before the planning board last week. Several people spoke in favor of the project and several had concerns. If you’d like to know more, ask questions, or show your support, join the next opportunity for public input on April 19th @ 7 pm at City Hall.
- WESTIVAL: As wild as it may seem, it’s not to early to start thinking about WESTIVAL 2018. We generally hold the event mid-September. Let’s start churning the gears and thinking about location, vendors, food, and events.
- ISLINGTON CORRIDOR IMPROVEMENT PLAN: Questions about the upcoming street and utility improvements? View the plan here.
- STRAWS: THE MOVIE: Join Sustainable Seacoast for a showing of Straws: The Movie about the effects of single-use plastics on the environment this Wednesday, April 11th @6:30 pm at Winnacunnet High School with panel discussion to follow.
- PARIS TO PORTSMOUTH: Join PS21 for a special event with Ed Cameron at 3S Artspace outlining the Paris Agreement and aligning municipal strategy with the principles of the agreement.
- SOCIAL MEDIA CONTRIBUTIONS: If you have information or events you’d like to have posted on our Facebook and Instagram accounts, please be sure to send them to our social media coordinators. Devon Boyd of Elemental Energy runs the Facebook page and Krystyna Dudka of Red Post Realty runs our Instagram.
To clarify, promo requests should not be sent to me. This email list is for WEBA events and minutes only. I cannot promote your business, non-profit, or events.
If you have community and non-profit events you’d like to share on the radio, don’t forget to contact WSCA!